The Mahindra mCRD technology is the direct result of a $30 million-dollar investment to redesign and re-engineer our Tier IV Engines for a simple and user-friendly solution. The result - we've created engines that don’t utilize a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF). This means no excess heat or burn off and less complexity for the operator. The Mahindra mCRD Tier IV Engines provide unique advantages: it reduces gas emissions by over 360 tons per year, meets the new Tier IV emissions standards without the need for a DPF, but still allowing you to Push More, Pull More and Lift More.
Benefits - What Does this Mean to You?
.01 Mahindra Common Rail Diesel Fuel Injection Engine
- Delivers higher injection pressure in Common Rail Diesel technology greatly reducing visible engine smoke.
.02 Multiple Injection for Cleaner Exhaust
- Multiple injection points mean more efficient fuel combustion for cleaner and greener exhaust emissions.
- Provides fuel efficiency.
- A significant reduction in NOx and Particulate Matter (PM) emissions.
.03 Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- The DOC after treatment system does not require any system regeneration.
- Meets emission standards at a lower cost, keeping more money in your pocket.
- No DPF filter, therefore no backpressure monitor and filter cleaning, meaning less maintenance required and no expensive filters to replace.
.04 High Efficiency Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) Technology
- Captures gases from the combustion chamber and cleans them before being released into the environment.
Does mCRD Save You Time & Money?
The answer is YES! A DPF left unchecked will collect soot and ash - resulting in damaging or destroying the filter, reduced performance, unwanted repair costs and unscheduled downtime. But not with mCRD; you get better fuel efficiency and lower maintenance costs in a SIMPLE system without the need for DPF. That's the Mahindra Value we provide to get you back into the seat to turn the land you work into the land you love!