The 2014 Mahindra USA Women in Ag Scholarship Program is now open. All applications must be made through the National FFA. You can access information about the program along with application materials (during the enrollment period) at the FFA's website. Please check back to learn more about upcoming scholarship opportunities.
2014 Scholarship Awards:
- Four $2,500 scholarships awarded to (4) selected applicants for the use during the 2014 school year.
- Scholarships are paid with the understanding that funds will be used for any/or a combination of the following: tuition, fees, books, equipment required for classes to attain a college degree.
- Scholarship recipients are selected by a National FFA Organization scholarship committee based on eligibility, interest in agriculture as a career, academic performance and leadership.
Award Notification and Recipient Recognition:
- Award recipients may be asked to participate in award celebrations with Mahindra executives, Dealers and representatives.
- Award recipients may be featured in media announcements, promotional materials and various forms of advertising produced by Mahindra.
* Mahindra Dealers are in: AL, AZ, AR, CA, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MS, MO, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, WI